Our community of donors is essential. To maintain our programs and be a resource to our community, we rely on the generosity of government agencies, corporate sponsorships, foundations, and individuals.
On behalf of everyone here at SLAC, we thank you.
Salt Lake Acting Company gratefully acknowledges these foundations for their ongoing support.
- The Shubert Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Utah Division of Arts & Museums | Utah Legislature
- Emma Eccles Jones Foundation
- George S. & Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation
- Terence Kearns Stephens Charitable Fund
- B.W. Bastian Foundation
- John & Marcia Price Family Foundation
- Salt Lake City Arts Council
- Marriner S. Eccles Foundation
- National New Play Network
- McCarthey Family Foundation
- Lawrence T. & Janet T. Dee Foundation
- Jarvis & Constance Doctorow Family Foundation
- The Richard K. & Shirley S. Hemingway Foundation
- U.S. Bank Foundation
- S.J. & Jessie E. Quinney Foundation
- Henry W. & Leslie M. Eskuche Foundation
- Herbert I & Elsa B. Michael Foundation
- Utah Humanities
- Rocky Mountain Power Foundation
- Dorsey & Whitney Foundation
Salt Lake Acting Company gratefully acknowledges these corporations for their ongoing support.
- Albion Financial Group
- Amazon Smile
- Especially For You
- Fidelity Investments
- Henrie's Dry Cleaning
- Mills Publishing, Inc.
- NJRA Architects
- Red Rock Brewing Company
- Rocky Mountain Power
- Salt Lake Roasting Company
- Smith's Food & Drug Stores
- Veterinary Orthopedic Services
SLAC is funded in part by: