Salt Lake Acting Company seeks a set carpenter with a basic knowledge of framing, and trim work, as well as a good understanding of how to use all woodworking tools. It is a position that requires a flexible attitude and a creative spirit. Must be able to work in an ever-shifting environment and enjoy the challenge of deadlines. The job also includes some basic labor tasks like moving tables and chairs, painting, cleaning, and off-site delivery and pickup. Candidates should possess an ability to work independently and in a group with other carpenters under pressure and the physical capacity to handle heavy lifting.
Employment would begin on or around August 3, 2019, but we will have opportunities throughout our next season and encourage anyone interested to apply. This is a part time temporary position.
Compensation starts at $12-15/hr., depending on experience, paid weekly.
For consideration, applicants should send their resume and references to . No phone calls please.
A DOLL'S HOUSE, PART 2
by Lucas Hnath
Director: Nancy Borgenicht
Thursday, August 15th, 5-8 PM
Friday, August 16, 2019 12-8 PM
10 minute time slots. Prepare provided sides.
Bring a headshot and resume.
Salt Lake Acting Company
168 W 500 N
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
- Must have an appointment and headshot and resume.
- Scripts are available to read at Salt Lake Acting Company and we encourage you to read the script before auditioning.
- Call (801) 363-7522 for an audition time and more information.
- SLAC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Callbacks will be held August 24, 2020, by invitation only.
- Rehearsals begin January 7, 2020.
- Rehearsals will be 5-9 PM, Tuesday through Friday, and 10 AM-6:30 PM Saturday and Sunday.
- Runs February 5 through March 8, 2020
Note: We encourage people of all ages, races, and genders to audition for all roles.
An independent, intelligent, and very successful author
Nora's estranged husband
The Helmer's nanny
Nora and Torvald's daughter