Salt Lake Acting Company is a professional nonprofit 501(c)(3) regional theatre with an Actors Equity union contract. Operating on a $1.5 million annual budget, SLAC serves an annual audience of 37,000, with 3,020 subscribers. Our work extends well beyond our stages and into our community with SLAC's arts education programs. These programs provide free matinee performances of our annual children's show to area Title I elementary schools, in-school readings and assemblies, as well as, giving university-enrolled students professional opportunities and teaching the art of theatre to elementary students with an experienced, professional actor.
Approximately 60% of our budget is earned through ticket sales. Each year, SLAC must raise the balance of the budget from government agencies, corporate sponsorships, foundations and individuals in order to maintain our programs. Our community of donors performs an integral role in fulfilling SLAC's mission; and we are grateful to all for their support.
On behalf of everyone here at SLAC, we thank you.
Salt Lake Acting Company gratefully acknowledges these foundations for their ongoing support.
- The Shubert Foundation
- Emma Eccles Jones Foundation
- George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation
- B.W. Bastian Foundation
- John and Marcia Price Family Foundation
- Edgerton Foundation
- Marriner S. Eccles Foundation
- Lawrence T. and Janet T. Dee Foundation
- Jarvis and Constance Doctorow Family Foundation
- R. Harold Burton Foundation
- C. Comstock Clayton Foundation
- McCarthey Family Foundation
- Henry W. & Leslie M. Eskuche Foundation
- Utah Humanities Council
- The PI Foundation, Inc.
- Manners/Golden Rule Foundation
- Mark Family Foundation
- Whittenburg Foundation
Salt Lake Acting Company gratefully acknowledges these corporations for their ongoing support.
- Albion Financial Group
- Anderson & Karrenberg
- Callister, Nebeker & McCullough
- Cummins Rocky Mountain
- Especially For You
- Fidelity Investments
- Gastronomy Inc.
- Henrie's Dry Cleaning
- Hiaring + Smith
- Holland & Hart LLP
- Industrial Supply Company
- KeyBank Foundation
- Maschoff & Brennan
- Mills Publishing, Inc.
- NJRA Architects
- PacifiCorp Foundation
- Red Rock Brewing Company
- Rocky Mountain Power
- Salt Lake Roasting Company
- SLUG Magazine
- So Cupcake
- Stoneground/The Garage
- StorageCraft Technology Corporation
- Sweet Candy Fund for Health & Wellness
- Wasatch Beers/Squatters Beers
- Wilkinson Ferrari & Company
SLAC is funded in part by: